Time to Activate the Word of God (1)
To be successful in life you must “let Christ’s Word with all its wisdom and richness live in you.” Col. 3:16. When people are around you, they should be able to feel the strength, power, and goodness within you. Successful individuals love to share the knowledge they have with others. Also, they have no problem helping others with becoming successful in their own right.
A few steps to living a successful life:
- Make the right decisions.
- Choose the right actions.
- Get rid of the “negative junk” from your mind.
- Having a positive attitude.
- Create a list of ideal and realistic goals.
- Create a mindset of abundance, prosperity, and possibility.
- Create a plan to fulfill your goals.
- Stay away from “party poopers” or negative people.
This is the winning strategy for your life. You cannot make it on your own wisdom or looking for others to do everything for you. You must be willing to put in the work, make the right connections, and invest the time and money. If you do this, you will be successful at everything you do in life.
The best way to make the best out of your life and be fulfilled inside is by incorporating God’s Word into your life.
To fully activate the Word of God, you have to do the following:
- Read the Bible daily. Reading the Bible on a daily basis will bring you wisdom and power because “the Word that God speaks is alive and active… [Penetrating] to the place where the soul and spirit meet.” Hebrews 4:12
- You must meditate on God’s Word to fully understand it. You need to let your spiritual juices process God’s Word until it becomes part of you. Then, it will direct you, strengthen you, and energize you.
- You must believe that God’s Word is the truth. “My Word….always produces….It will accomplish all I want it to.” Isaiah 55:11 God will reveal something to you and you must believe that it’ll come to light.
- Always be willing to receive God’s Word into your heart. You must receive God’s promises by faith. “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24
To activate God’s Word, you must believe and have faith that all God’s promises come true.
Donya Zimmerman is a business consultant, mediator, and legal professional with over ten years of experience. Donya is also a public speaker and aspiring author. She has a few books in the works that will be published and released in the early part of 2016. The books will focus on entrepreneurship, small business, and daily devotionals. She is owner of Family & Community Mediation and Business Consulting (FACMBC) and Powerful Biz Woman (subsidiary of FACMBC). Both are based in Baltimore, Maryland and were established in 2013 and 2014. Services provided by FACMBC: Mediation and Conflict Resolution Services; Business Registration Assistance (Limited Liability Company, Corporation, S-Corp, Limited Liability Partnership, etc.); Business Plan Drafting Assistance; Business Certification Assistance (MBE, WOSB, 8A, 501(c) (3), Hub Zone, etc.); and Business Organization Assistance. Services and products provided by Powerful Biz Woman are workshops: Entrepreneurship 101; How to Stay Out of Tax Trouble and Legal Trouble in Small Business; Start up 101; and Female Entrepreneurship 101. Powerful Biz Woman provides books on the following topics: Disbarred: How to Use CYA (Cover Your “ASS”et) Letters to protect your “ASS”ets in business; Daily Devotionals for Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners; Daily Devotionals for Female Entrepreneurs; Small Business Owner Tips; Powerful Biz Tips; and Inner Will Power to Make Your Dreams a Reality. Donya Zimmerman is also a contributing writer with the Maryland Daily Examiner Newspaper, The Leadership Girl Newsletter, Get Our Your Own Damn Way Online Newsletter, Rejoicing Hope Magazine, and Inspirationalist Online Newsletter. Donya Zimmerman has made article contributions to the Simply Inspirational Women in Business Journal for 2014 & 2015 published by Dr. Cheryl Cottle.
If you are thinking about starting your own small business or non-profit organization do not hesitate to contact Donya Zimmerman because she can show you how to do so. Contact information: email@example.com; www.facebook.com/FACMBC; www.facebook.com/PowerfulBizWoman; www.twitter.com/FACMBC; https://dzimmerman36.wordpress.com; www.linkedin.com/in/dzbusconsultantandmediator; www.conflictresolutionandconsulting.com